In a month we will meet the new, ninth generation of consoles. How did the PS4 and Xbox One come to be – and how did their rivalry go? Let’s remember together.
PS4 vs Xbox One – Which One Is Better?
2021 has promised new items, which means it’s time to speculate – what was good in the previous models. For comparison, we took several basic criteria. Let’s go!
- Design. Of course, it all depends on your aesthetic preferences, but it is worth considering some nuances – Playstation and Xbox can be installed both horizontally and vertically, while stability is provided by a special stand. But IksBoks surpasses Sony in size, and the color range of the latter is richer. Sony even released limited edition PS4 styled games like Death Stranding, God Of War, Marvel’s Spider-Man.
- PS4 is very popular, which means it can boast a much larger audience. Xbox One owners have access to a library of legacy games that no other console in the world has, as well as a ps4 camera.
- Pre-installed games. Digital pre-installation of new games will allow you to start playing them right from launch.
- Other compatible headsets can be connected to an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox Elite Wireless Controller using the 3.5mm audio input or the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.
- The installation process is unique for each browser. For the installation to proceed correctly, you must follow the instructions of the developer. A complete factory reset is also effective. After this event, the browser returns to its original state and, in most cases, advertising ceases to bother.
During the design of the PS4 and Xbox One, the roles of Sony and Microsoft changed: the former was playing catch-up, while the latter was leading (especially in the key American market). The approach has also changed: this time Microsoft lifted its nose proudly and turned away from gamers.
How to Disable Advertising on PS4 and Xbox One?
It is generally accepted that advertising is the engine of progress. However, in the case of a PS4 and Xbox One, advertising banners not only interfere with productive work but can also carry malicious code that infects the operating system. To comprehensively protect your PS4 and Xbox One from this kind of problem, it is recommended to install antivirus software, as well as to resort to some basic tips for disabling ads in the browser.
The first thing to do is examine the software installed on the hard drive. For the purpose of easy money, many developers integrate banners into the installation package of any application. It turns out that along with the launch of the program, the first thing that the user will see is an advertisement. To avoid such situations, you should carefully study the information provided during the installation of the software application.
Software inventory is an effective way to get rid of annoying ads. To do this, go to the Applications and Features tab and get rid of all suspicious and unnecessary programs. When doing this, be extremely careful not to remove system applications, files, or device drivers. To get rid of ads on PS4 and Xbox One, you can use special software. The Adguard plugin is very popular among numerous users. This application has shown itself to be excellent in blocking any kind of advertising (multimedia audio and video content, animation).